Banking & Finance
Our banking and finance team provides advice on wide range of financial products including syndicated lending, leveraged and acquisition finance, asset finance, derivative products, project finance, financial regulatory, insolvency & restructuring and structured finance. We act for both the lenders and the borrowers. We act as legal advisers for several banks and financial institutions. We represent some of the largest and leading banks before the debts recovery tribunals for their high value loans.
Key highlights :
- Acted as sole advisor for private equity transactions of Rs.781 million.
- Acting for several banks for their high value loan recoveries.
- Acting as advisor and counsel for a yarn Mill for their derivatives transaction dispute.
- Advising Corporates for derivates, F & O transactions.
- Advising Corporates for working capital enhancement facilities.
- Advised for Corporate Finance transactions for over Rs.150 million.
- Drafting and vetting agreements for Asset Reconstruction Companies and prospective investors.
- Formulating mutual understanding and agreements for both Borrowers and Lenders and other ancillary covenants attached to it.
- Advising Capital markets of various Banks on structuring a debt fund infusion into a company in India.